Monday, August 13, 2007

19. Snail crossing the 'road'

In Singapore, it is common to see different species of nature, such as spiders making 'traps' on the trees, lizards challenging gravity on the wall, wasp 'dashing' in the living room, mosquitos having BIG feast around my legs (poor me~~~)... I honestly hate all of them! I guess the most 'helpless' is the snail always crossing the 'road' on the walking path...

They are helpless as they move too slowly and they are too easy to be smashed by a footstep. Anyway, they are too difficult to be noticed... Whenever Benny steps on a snail accidentally (though he always takes special attention on any potential snail on his way), he feels very sad and finds himself 'commit sin'... hehe...

One afternoon, when we saw a big snail crossing s-l-o-w-l-y on the 'road', my kind-hearted Benny 'helped' him by picking him up carefully and placing him on the other side of the 'road'. haha... so funny!





Photos taken on 8 July 2007

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay ... this is so Benny. Yep. This is the dude I know.

Ha ha ha. I will just cook French dish out of snails. Then again, wild snails are dirty. I prefer farmed ones for sure :)

Lora Wong @ Singapore said...

hahaha... yes, that's him! =)

oh yes, I used to eat that in HK... hahaha... :D