Happy New Year~! Wish you all have a healthy, happy and prosperous 2008! ^O^
2007 was a year of blessings from God... full of love from family, friends and boyfriend; full of hope and doubts; full of adventure from HK to Singapore; full of unerasable memories and irrevokable decisions... I am thankful for what I have and experienced. I think 2007 is one of the milestones in my life.
I thank God for listening and answering my prayers too. When I look back at myself and my friends, I am truly touched by what God has done. I am happy that God has protected all my family and friends... got chance to listen to gospel; fought against the devil (the bad people) and was back to God; got their new jobs; got married; got engaged; got promoted; got new relationships, etc. Most importantly, all of you are healthy and well. Thanks God. May God bless you all in the new year.
At the end of 2007, God also gave me one very precious gift..... I finally found a church which suits Benny and me~! Yeah~! =D Before that, we had been to 3 different baptist churches. However, I found it difficult to get myself fully devoted to any one of those. One day, I suggested to try another church. We had no idea which church to go but there was once we were amazed at the sermon by one visiting pastor. He is Rev Guna Raman. I checked his name on website and found the church that he was serving. At that time, I was planning to give a try no matter which denomination that church belongs to. Initially, I was worried that it would be very far away from home. This can be a problem as I always like to go for morning session at around 8.30am. Thanks God. The church is not too far away and we can also go straight there by one bus! We were so happy!
The church is called Agape Baptist Church. Yes, finally God still guides me to a Baptist Church. They are very professional and well organized. They have set a theme for the year and the sermons series with synopsis for each sermon in advance. I was amazed when I saw that they even put their sermons on web with audio messages and powerpoint slides. From all these, I can see the devotion of this church. Yes! Let's give a try on 30 Dec 2007!
When we reached the church in that morning, we were warmly welcomed by the receptionists. The music was very nice. Most importantly, the message delivered by Rev Guna was very powerful. We learnt a great lesson from God and we were grateful for that.
The messages are very meaningful. I feel that I have already transformed through the few sessions with this church. I hope you can also benefit from these, no matter whether you have or have not yet received the grace from God. I will share them one by one in my subsequent blogs. :)
From 2007 crossing over to 2008, Benny and I spent the first count-down together. :) But the most special of all, we graciously counted down with God and the church! Alleluia!
9 Jan 2008
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad to hear that you and is able to connect at a spiritual level. It is important in any relationships :)
你個blog 都荒廢咗好耐喎, 好快d updated la, haha
Mun
Post a Comment