Wednesday, October 10, 2007

22. Yes, page finally refreshed! (no more soup...)

Yes, finally you can get rid of the 'soup', i.e. my 'latest' blog two months ago... hehe :P My fault, my fault...

After abandoned my blog site for long, it was a bit challenging for me to pick up the 'old' site where I suspected that no one would have the patience to check for any update... This is the critical point of building a trusting relationship between the contributer and the readers. I thought I had failed and I presumed that there was no point to carry on with further writing when readers were no longer there... (An excuse of being lazy? ... )

Surprisingly, I got messages from my friends who are concerned about me and asking for my updates on blog! I felt so touched... Have I given up writing? I guess not (and I hope not). To be more precise, I should not (and I must not)! Writing to share is my interest and I cannot easily give up this imporant part of my life.

May be this is God's arrangement. I had a chance to attend training on the Web 2.0 Tools, like blogs, flickr, podcast, etc. Therefore, I seem to have no excuse to delay further, but to refresh my blog site and keep updating it.

Hope that all of you like the newly enhanced page! I will keep writing and hope to get feedbacks from you too! Enjoy! =)


9 Oct 2007

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank God the soup picture is gone.

Good to see you back. I have a Google Reader so I will be alerted should any of my favorite blog site has new content :)

Not to worry about new content and don't feel obliged to write. Just to let you know that I am one of your biggest fans :)

Lora Wong @ Singapore said...

Thanks bro. It's always encouraging and heartwarming to know that there is someone reading and supporting out there. :)

Timmy Yu said...

Great to see the updates. Keep on it.

Lora Wong @ Singapore said...

Thanks Timmy~! A good reminder when I am about to be lazy... again... hahaha.. :P