Today is a Confident RED Wednesday! I want to shine~~~ (sounds a bit exaggerating... hahaha..) ^O^
Following yesterday's reflection on my own fashion, I picked a new long-sleeve knitwear that I bought in my recent trip to HK. Although there will be a client meeting in the morning and an office meeting in the afternoon, I am confident enough to choose this as my formal dressing today. One particular reason is... it is in RED.
In an etiquette seminar, it mentioned that every one has his/her own colour tone for matching. For me, I can take red or pink, but not brown or dark green. On the contrary, Benny suits very well with brown and dark green, but not red or pink. For ladies, a suit in red is always a recommendation as it can project a stronger and persuasive image. Interesting.
Yesterday night, I dropped into my bed at 10.30pm and went to my dreamland! :P I guess I must have been quite tired. Today is another good day to fight for my goals to achieve at work. Honestly too many new and untested projects at hands... Anyway, do my best and hope that the results will come soon la~! Add oil!!!
21 Nov 2007
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I also like to wear red shirt/knitwear, and I'd like to believe that the colour suits me. But red suit.. wow... I've never worn that because people may think of me as aggressive and quick tempered. Dark coloured suits fit me better.
Let's do shopping together again one day !
Oh .. early bedtime is good.
My color is ... I don't know ... black?
Cyn - yes, red suit is really too loud... may be not at our stage of life... but when I see some ladies wearing that, I don't see a problem with them. From my observation, most of them have full make-up and shining jewelery. hehe.. :P
GO GO GO~~~~!!! =D
Bro - I think black is quite universal for many people, though not all. I guess you also match with other colours. But, you do look cool with black! ;)
Hahaha.. Lora, you're right, I got what you mean by "not at our stage of life". (I'm interpreting it at the positive side btw)
Post a Comment