"Hilda~~~ So nice to see you again~~" ~*hug* ~*hug*~
Last Saturday, though I was quite sick on that day, I was very determined to keep myself functioning till night.
If you know me well, you should know that I am the one who support 'natural healing' (for non-significant sickness, e.g. cold or cough). Let the body fight without the help of antibiotics or panadol~! This is my belief that the army of our immune system should go for refresher training from time to time so that they can really fight if we face bigger health challenge (of course, hope that the day won't come...).
Anyway, on Saturday, after noticing that I was not functioning too well till the evening, I finally asked Benny whether I should buy the panadol at 7-eleven for faster cure given I would meet my dear secondary school friend for dinner on that day. He laughed giving me the look saying that 'you finally give in, huh?' (by the way, Benny is another creature on earth that goes for natural healing~! haha... just a coincidence. ). Yes, as she is living and working in US, we should treasure the time we spend with each other. Shouldn't let the stupid running nose spoil our time. =)
I am truly very blessed. After moved to Singapore, she is the fifth good friend of mine came to visit me in Singapore. Though we are not meeting very frequently, the love and care between us are unexplainable. I guess this is the lovely gift from God - our forever friendship.
We did have a great time chatting with each other. Sometimes, being happy is just as simple as that...
Dear friends, whenever you have time, drop me a line to tell me how are you now. A few words from you mean a lot to me...
Keep in touch~! :)
28 Nov 2007
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have a glass of pure orange juice every morning. I have not fallen sick for 1 year. You should try that too.
I take painkillers though. At times, we just need that extra something to relief us of our pain and I think it's nothing to do with natural healing. If we have muscle pain, we apply patches to help blood circulation. Same principle no?
oh... pure orange juice... sounds really very healthy. :)
Didn't know that you were not well... How are you now, feeling better? Hope you have recovered now..
Post a Comment