I had a mixture of happiness and confusion within me on Thursday...
("Confusion again?!? I thought you have sorted out..." This was the response from Benny and I guess this is what on your mind too... yes... I am confused again...)
Let's talk about my luck first!
"... Thank you for your wait. Our line is still busy. Your call will be answered by our first available consultant...
... Thank you for your wait. Our line is still busy. Your call will be answered by our first available consultant...
............... x 20 times..................................."
It is always frustrating to call the customer service hotline. Last time, I gave up the endless waiting and went to Zuji's flight office. The office was closed upon my arrival after work. Fortunately, a staff was still working there and kindly passed my message to their customer service centre to follow up with my case. That time, I was told that all the flights were full. I took her words and told my mum that I could not join their dinner for Winter Solstice (冬至). After feeling the disappointment in her voice, I couldn't bear and checked the web site again. Oh! There should be seats with the flight of higher price. I guess they might just check the availability according to the price range of my air ticket bought.
Since calling to the customer service centre is apparently the only way to make the change of flight date, I called again with much courage. After holding onto the call and hearing the repeated message, I was awaken by the real human voice on the phone! "Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Finally I can get through the line! I am so lucky!" I nearly cried out to that customer service representative and expressed my gratitude of picking up my phone. =D
She was a nice lady and she did follow through my case very well. At the end of the day, she confirmed me that the upgrade of the flight ticket was approved by the Cathay Pacific. I was so happy! I can then have a family reunion in Hong Kong since my brother and sister-in-law will also go back around that time.
So, I will be back to Hong Kong on 19 Dec at night and leave on 25 Dec in the morning. That means, I will have a half cold and half hot Christmas in both Hong Kong and Singapore! hahaha... what an interesting experience!
The second part is my confusion... Yes, work again and I was confused again with how to handle different projects. All the ideas just popped up in my mind... but in a messy way. I found myself hard to focus and follow through with each project. Planning the details is always a challenge to me. After the talk with Benny, who is also my personal mentor (yes, he has helped me a lot in my career. what a fortune to have such a boyfriend... hehe...), I was determined to organize and schedule my work properly! Press on before giving up!
23 Nov 2007
Friday, November 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment