On 3 Nov 2007, I took the very early flight at 6.50am (= woke up at 4.30am~!) so that I could attend my good friend's wedding day! Landed at 10.15am and arrived home at 12.15pm. I still managed to have a quick tea with parents. They were so happy to see me again!
After that, I rushed to the church for the wedding
On 4 Nov 2007, I woke up early in the morning for my Sunday church. This time, I arrived on time! (yeah!) Coincidently, the pastor who conducted the baptism for me and had left the church around the time I left HK, came back this Sunday. Wow~! Really unbelievable... and I met my Sunday class mentor too. The whole event was a blessing... I was happy to meet my old friends too. The feeling is always so nice to see my very good friends again... This is the missing part in my life in Singapore. Luckily, now with the technology, distance cannot separate our friendship. On the contrary, it strengthens us! True friendship never dies.
On 5 Nov 2007, I f-i-n-a-l-l-y woke up late... at around 1pm...!!! hahaha... In fact, this was my usual practice in HK to have one day in a week to keep sleeping till the afternoon. I guess that was the only way to keep me surviving with on average less than 5 hours sleep every day in HK. (hehe...) Since I moved to Singapore, I have slept quite a lot and (dunno why) I get sleepy very early at night. Having said that, nearly every day, I have to wake up early. From Monday to Friday, I wake up at around 6.15am. On Saturday and Sunday, I wake up at 8am for marketing with Benny's family and Sunday church respectively. So, this was the first time I slept for so looooong in these 5 months! Cool~~ (though I questioned myself whether I paid so much to sleep in HK... hehe...)! In the afternoon, I went shopping with Mum and had the ginger steamed milk as tea. Not sure whether I got a cold because of the cool weather or the steamed milk was not fresh. I got serious headache and I vomitted twice at the Chinese restaurant where I should have my family dinner. Given I was too weak, I had to leave earlier... Though I was reluctant to disappoint my uncle, aunt, cousin and my parents, I had to go home...
After resting for the whole night, today I feel better. I had 'ordered' my beloved vegetable and fish ball porridge from my mum. Yummy~! Now, I am writing the blog with my beloved music that I haven't heard for long PLUS the annoying construction drilling sound that had accompanied me since my childhood~~~~~~~~~~!!!!! (ahhh.... nearly drive me mad.....)
hmm... time is running out fast... Will treasure the days in HK with my parents and friends...
6 Nov 2007
4 comments:
Funny. When I read "Back Home" I thought you are back to Singapore without telling me so .. ha ha ha.
You sleep a lot in Singapore perhaps because it is just too ... warm?! :)
hahaha... yes, now getting confused of where is my 'home'...
about the sleep... I r-e-a-l-l-y dunno... :P
返嚟都唔搵我地, 嬲你啦! haha
我地組團去搵你先生!
係搵你先! hehe
Post a Comment