Near my home, there is the Sembawang Baptist Church (just a walking distance of 10 mins)... I went to this church also in my last few trips to Singapore. People there are nice and friendly. However, as their morning sessions are conducted in Mandarin (1st session) and Cantonese/Mandarian (billingual - 2nd session), it is a bit difficult to compromise between Benny and me as the major language between us is English... (btw, my boyfriend is a Singaporean... just in case you don't know...). Also, as they are teaching mostly on the Book of Revelations, this would be rather difficult for me and especially Benny who is not yet a Christian (hehe... kind of 'naughty' to use 'not yet', right? :P )...
So, recently we go to Thomson Road Baptist Church, which has worked closely with my original church in HK. Though we need to take a bus to get there, they have the English morning session. So far so good~! Let's see la... =)
Photos taken on 27 May, 3 Jun, 17 Jun, 24 Jun 2007
4 comments:
Hey, it is good to see that you have finally created a brand new website. Many congratulations. And happy to see that Singapore has been treating you well.
I love Roti Prata too. But I am short of trying that gigantic thing you have posted ... ha ha ha.
haha... Thanks for being the first visitor to my site! =) Honestly, quite a lot of effort. But I must admit that blogger is really much more user-friendly than yahoo 360.
hahaha... yes, it did take me some 'effort' to give up my roti prata and try that 'gigantic thing'. hehe... :P hmm... that one is so-so la... not as fantastic as roti prata but quite a good thing to try! ^O^
I'm glad to be invited as your first guest here. Thank you so...ooo much!
This's a lovely blog and I can see you & Benny more often .... then I'll not make up those terrible stories about you anymore .... hahaha ...
Thanks Verica. Sorry again for making you and your husband so worried. :P
Yes, please do visit more and you can see benny's and my face more! hehe =D
Post a Comment