Sunday, July 8, 2007

1. Singapore treats me well

So far, Singapore has treated me nicely... since my flight on 25 May 2007...

When I moved from Hong Kong to Singapore, the first Singaporean whom I met was the United Airline flight attendant. He was friendly and always talked with me. Guess what? Being an Economy Class customer, he first gave me a fruit tart served in First Class cabinet! WOW~~ YUMMY~~~


What's more? When we talked and I mentioned that I like to drink Bailey's, he recommended the coffee wine by Starbucks, which is exclusive for United Airline. According to him, this was something that I couldn't miss! As I did not feel quite well on that flight, he gave me a FULL bag of wine samples of both types! HAHAHA~~~! SOOOOO HAPPY~~~!! ^O^

"Not a bad start, huh?", I thought to myself with a grin... "hoping that everything would really be well and smooth la..." =)

~ Flight arrived earlier than scheduled ~

25 May 2007 11:20pm @ Changi Airport

5 comments:

Kit Oi Eliza said...

Good to hear from you and your blog has certainly portrayed your new life in Singagpore - good, house,and work. Look forward to see more!

Lora Wong @ Singapore said...

Hi Eliza, thanks for visiting my blog~! Will write more~~~! ^v^

Timmy Yu said...

到此一遊,遊完又再遊。
恭喜、恭喜。

忠實讀者上。

Lora Wong @ Singapore said...

haha... how fortunate to have a 'loyal audience'~! thx, timmy! =)

Anonymous said...

囡囡Lora早晨,今早打開妳的網頁看到很多美麗的風景區和美食區,風景拍攝很美同時有構圖感,美食亦是一絕;但是很多膽固醇,例如油條就是,理應少吃為佳。冰淇淋很大件,真是流晒口水,但----會加速增肥,我看到星洲各種食譜都是炸、炒為主,很香口,亦很熱氣,但這就是地方特色喇! 老豆