Thursday, July 12, 2007

7. Skype Me!

So far if I need to vote for the greatest technology in the world....... I must give my vote to.... SKYPE~! hahaha... =D Seriously, where can you find an invention which can bring you to contact another person over miles and miles away where you can see and hear and he/she can also see and hear..... (and most importantly) WITHOUT A CHARGE~~~~! WOW~~

If you miss me next time, beside going to this blog (hehe), you can skype me la! My skype account is mylorawong. See you then!



Photos taken @ my room on 5 Jun 2007

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is so strange that I have never tried Skype nor use webcam often. Which century am I from?!

why said...

hey lora! i've a similar panda too, in hk :P

looks like u r enjoying ur new life in the lion city! good for u!

Lora Wong @ Singapore said...

hehe... bro, it's not your problem la... just that you don't have the need... ;> Honestly, I didn't even know Skype half a year ago!

Lora Wong @ Singapore said...

hi April~! Nice to hear from you. ya, the panda is cute! Funny enough, the panda was actually 'born' in Singapore, travelled to HK, and then back to Singapore now... hehe :)