Thursday, July 12, 2007

9. My First Day of Work

After settling down and adapting to Singapore for about 3 weeks, it's time to work again.... aiya... honestly, I was quite mixed inside at that time... On the one hand, I was full of hope and excitement. On the other hand, I was filled with anxiety and fear too....... Dunno how would my work be in a totally new environment... Everything is a question mark.... ??????????????

Finally, I reminded myself to leave all my worries to God. He has arranged every little things to make my move to Singapore happen. He must see me through...

"... And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it."
~ 1 Corinthians 10:13



Now I have to wake up at around 6am to get to work. On the first day of work on 7 June 2007, when I got up, the sky had not brightened yet...

Looking out of my window...


After dressing up and my breakfast (made by my boyfriend... hehe... :P ), I went to catch a bus no. 167 or 980 to drop off at Thomson Plaza, where I could get on the coach to NTU. Wow, guess what? I nearly missed the coach on the first day!!! As I was the only passenger at that stop and the driver forgot that I would start on that day, he nearly skipped my stop! Luckily, Benny waved at the driver and he could marginally stop at the end of the end of the bus stop. Oh... So horrible... otherwise, I would be late on the first day or I paid for a VERY expensive taxi fee for such a looooooooooong distance! hehe :> Therefore, now I drop off one bus stop earlier where there are three more staff taking the coach. =)

At the bus-stop waiting for the coach...


....

Finally I reached my office.......... OH WOW~~~~~~~ SOOOOOO BIG AND NICE~~~~ I LOVE IT~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I suddenly felt like I was the luckiest person in the world~~~~~~ Thanks God!

My room on the first day...

The view outside my room...

Another side of my room...

This was taken on 21 Jun 2007

I will work hard ga la~~~~~!!!!! ^O^V

1 comment:

Timmy Yu said...

Yes, what a big room with nice view.