Thursday, July 12, 2007

8. My New Mobile Phone


As my HK mobile phone number would be moved to a pay card, I used a lot of effort to download all my old contacts and SMS from my Nokia 6280 to my laptop before work. After that, I subscribed a mobile phone plan and bought my new handphone!
Without much choice, I finally bought the E65, which received good comments so far. As I think it would be useful if I could make international calls and send international SMS, I joined the IDD plan where I can make international calls to some countries (of course including HK) at local call fee and if I send 5 SMS in the same day, I can have 5 SMS free (though I started to realize that it would be rather difficult for me to send 10 SMS back to HK in a day as my friends need to pay international price...)

Luckily, I could also trade-in my Nokia 6280 at quite a good price wor... SG$150 + SG$60 (which is an additional discount for my IDD plan). Now my monthly fee is around SG$33, which is similar to the amount I paid in HK.

Call me or SMS me with my new number la!
(I will send the number to you via email. Anyway, internet is a place without much privacy and security... haha) =)


No comments: