Sunday, July 8, 2007

2. My Living Place

Now, I am living in Tagore Avenue at Upper Thomson Road, near Yio Chu Kang. A very comfortable place with fresh air, trees, bird's songs, and.... my BELOVED sunrise most of the days~~~!!! hehe... ... ermmm.... but since nature is nature... here also have lizard at home... which is not too bad as it is a kind of good insect and it will scare of you more that you scare of it! (haha...) BUT............ I HATE SPIDER~~!!! Don't know why... since I saw the film 'Spiderman', I have met a lot a lot of spiders!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can never imagine that it can appear right in front of your face when you are just sitting there waiting for the bus~! eeeeeeeeee~~~~!!!! =(


Outside the condo...
(this is my boyfriend, Benny~~! hehe...)


The Green Meadows condo...


View outside my room... nice, right?... :)

(Photos taken on 26 May 2007)

No comments: